Sunday, September 05, 2010








What's up with The Bad Girls Club?




Brandi - Catya - Danielle - Erica - Kayleigh - Kristen - Lea


My favorite? A tie between Lea and Catya


My least favorite: A tie between Brandi and Erica

Although, I do kinda feel sorry for Erica. She played herself on the second episode when she challenged Kristen, thinking "Blondie" was a pushover.

Oops!

Ooh, and by the way . . . does anyone besides me think that Kristen is right in questioning whether Danielle is really an ex-heroin addict? I think she might have dabbled, but that doesn't quite justify in identifying yourself as a full-blown addict that way Danielle does.
So why would anyone want to be identifyed as an ex-junkie. Hmmmm . . . publicity? A way of standing out? Let's face it, in every other way Danielle is just plain vanilla. And even as an ex-junkie she's pretty darn boring.

LOL

And I also have to justify picking Catya as a favorite. She's the most interesting for me to watch, but I actually like Lea better. Most of the time I agree with Catya when she's going off, but she just so over does it that I'm like over her. But watch . . . she's going to be one of the last girls standing.
And I think Lea and Kristen will also be around to the very end.

I'm expecting Brandi and Kayleigh to be booted out any moment, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention Morgan. I was so glad they kicked that b*tch to the curb in the first episode!!!

Shay said...

waiting to see if Brandi rapes Lea. LOL